December 22, 2014

BEST DIY PROJECTS OF 2014

With 2014 quickly coming to an end.. I mean I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I've decided to share a few of my favorite DIY posts that I did this past year. Most of these projects were silly ideas that popped in my little head and low and behold they came to life! I must I'm quite proud of a few of these... 2015 will be FULL of more super fun, easy, and affordable (you know I'm all about saving the pennies!) projects! Stay tuned and here are my favorites from 2014!



DIY WASHI TAPE WALL DECALS - What a fun and popular project this was! I had been wanting to use wall decals in Ashers room for sometime and just couldn't justify spending the money on them since this wasn't our forever home. I improvised with a few $3 dollar rolls and washi tape and what do ya know! If turned out fantastic! You can see the full tutorial here.

DIY MIFFY INSPIRED TREAT BAGS - These were so fun to make! And perfect for Easter! You can see the full tutorial here

DIY FIRETRUCK BIRTHDAY - Seems like this happened just yesterday! Parties don't have to cost a fortune. See how to stay frugal and create this fun firetruck party here

DIY PLANT HANGER - I love plants and this plant hanger was easy and fun to make! You can see the full tutorial here

DIY COMPASS BANNER - I had seen so many fun banners floating around the internet and decided to make this fun one for Asher's gallery wall in his room. You can see the full tutorial here

DIY CACTUS PILLOW - This was another fun diy that was just a random idea that popped into my head and came to life! I just adore this fun little pillow! You can see the how to here

Happy Monday friends! 

XO!





No comments:

Post a Comment