July 27, 2012

27 Weeks...



This week I am 27 weeks pregnant! Almost 7 months! It's hard to believe that in just 13 weeks or so we will have a baby. I've started to really get things together because time is running out! Yikes!

How far along? 27 weeks
Weight gain? starting: 112lbs current: 120lbs (up 8lbs)
Maternity clothes? No, still managing to make due with my regular clothes. 
Stretch marks? Not yet 
Sleep? About as good as it gets I guess...
Best moment this week? Mom and Grams visit! 
Miss anything? Sushi!  
Movement? Yes! 
Food cravings? Movie theatre popcorn...yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No 
Gender? A boy! 
Labor signs? No
Symptoms: Still having nausea here and there, some mornings I can go without my anti-nausea meds and other mornings I have to take them. I thought that would end around 20 weeks but no!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Cutest baby bump I've seen in a long time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi! Oh, how I miss sushi also..

    You look wonderful, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete