December 21, 2012

Home for the Holidays Part I...

Last week we headed home for the holidays... And let me just say that traveling with a two month old was a tad bit harder than I thought it would be. I gotta give him credit because he did pretty well until about 5 hours into the drive, then all hell broke loose! Next time we travel we will rethink our transportation plans...haha. 
Our time home has been great. Baby boo has enjoyed being the center of attention and Jacob and I have enjoyed the extra sets of hands! The weather on the other hand has been a extremely cold...well cold for us considering we are used to the warm weather of the South. We've seen a few snowflakes and some ice/sleet/rain mix. The nightly fires in the fireplace have been super nice and make the cold weather 10x better! This coming weekend is full of Christmas parties, new traditions, and much much more! For now I will leave you with a few pictures of our time home up until now...
Enjoy!
This was taken early into the trip...notice Asher is behaving quite well.
Snuggles and Christmas Jammies! 
Melvin loves our trips home! He gets much more freedom and other pooches to play with! 
My mothers lovely christmas tree! 
Hard to tell, but that is a snow/sleet/ice/rain mixture on the window! First time I've seen some form of wintery mix in the past two years.
baby martian
Boo+Mama=snuggles!!! 
Getting so big!! Sniff sniff...
Santa toes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment