December 8, 2012

Style Me Sunday...

I absolutely love clothes! They make me feel better on just about any day... So starting on Sunday's I will feature my favorite stylish finds of the week. I need to blog more anyway so I figure this will be a start. 
Enjoy!
via
Loving these semi high waisted jeans! And that adorable denim top! 

This knitted mustard/green hat is perfect for the winter months!

via
And this charcoal skull sweater....LOVE

via
Studded converse... I Die!! 

Amazing camel wool blend coat! And I love how it is paired with black jeans!

Lovely black handbag courtesy of Forever 21! 

Essie's "bobbing for baubles" lighter than black which gives you a very chic look!

You can find all of these great styles on my Pinterest page! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment