October 15, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide!!!

The holiday season is right around the corner and I figured I would put together a great little gift guide! I always get a little puzzled during the holiday season and love a good gift guide!

-Why advertise in the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide?
Advertising the in holiday gift guide is a great way to showcase your items to Everything Emily readers. This is a great opportunity to get your business out there for the holiday season!!!

-When will the 2013 Holiday Gift Guide run? 
The guide will run early November to December 31st.

Who can participate? 
If you have a small business, shop, etsy shop, ect...

-I will be linking to the guide through an ad on my sidebar, sharing the guide on my social media pages, and showcasing pieces of the guide on Friday's....-

-Items will be showcased in categories such as home, baby, kids, womens, ect...

THIS IS A FREE OPPORTUNITY!!! Space is limited and allotted on a first come, first serve basis.

If interested please email emilyg2009@hotmail.com and I will send over a form for you to fill out on the products you would like to showcase... Feel free to email for questions as well!

Deadline to sign up is November 1, 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment