October 13, 2013

First Year Favorites...

This weeks kicks off Asher's birthday week so I will be posting about our little year in review! Hard to believe my sweet boy will be 1!!! I'm starting off the year in review by sharing my top 10 favorite must have items from this past year! 





1. Baby Jogger City Micro - I've heard great things about all baby jogger strollers, but this one fit our everyday needs perfectly. Folds extremely flat so makes traveling super easy, is super lightweight, and I even jog with ours! Hands down an excellent stroller! 
2. Freshly Picked Moccs - My favorite shoes ever for Asher and I'm so glad he still has plenty of years left to wear them! The soft sole is perfect for little growing feet and they are kick proof. They come in leather and suede and are oh so perfect!
3. Touch and Feel Books - We own TONS of touch and feel books and they have been Asher's favorite since he was teeny tiny. 
4. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets - Super soft muslin fabric, perfect for swaddling during the younger months and great to snuggle with during the older months. 
5. Baby Leggings - The reason I love leggings is that they stay up on Asher's little tush, they are super comfy for him, and they wash up well. Dress them up or down, they are hands down my pant of choice to put on my boy.
6. Huggies Wipes - Huggies are by far my favorite brand of baby wipes. They are never to moist... always just right and smell good. And I can always find a coupon for them which is a total plus! ;)
7. Baby Magic Baby Lotion - OMG Best. Smell. Ever!!! I can put this on Asher after his evening bath and the next day it still smells like I just applied it!
8. Medela Swing Breast Pump - I loved the Medela Swing pump. It has the option for batteries so it is very travel friendly. It's also on the smaller side so super easy to store in your diaper bag. I did not pump often because Asher was usually with me so this pump worked very well for us!
9. Sock Ons - Asher was born in the Fall and a tiny little guy throughout the winter months so I always kept socks on him. These little handy sock ons went over his sock and held them on because lets be real... babies do NOT keep their socks on!
10. Pampers - The Swaddlers are my favorite and I'm so thrilled that they now come in larger sizes! I love the smell of these (when I first put them on of course ;) ), the easy green line indicator, and just the overall diaper... Hands down they beat any other diaper brand, in my opinion! 


So there you have it! My top 10 favorite items from our first year. So hard to believe it's been a year... It seriously seems like my water just broke.... like yesterday.... 

What were some of your favorite items for the first year? Any suggestions on items for after the first year? Toys, books, ect? Feel free to share in the comments below. 

I LOVE hearing from you all! 

Oh and don't forget in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue ;) ! Happy Columbus Day friends! 
To the Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment