February 5, 2014

Asher Approved:. Toddler Snack Ideas Pt 1...

I always have to keep a surplus of snacks on hand for my little guy and I love ones that are quick, easy, and healthy. I seen a great post on pinterest the other day of some awesome snack options and  thought I would share a few of our everyday go to snack items. 

strawberries: these seem to always be at the farmers market and are oh so yummy. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, strawberries are a perfect little snack!
avocado: we usually share an avocado at least twice a week. He loved them when he was little and now I just diced them up and he chows down!
wheat thins: I keep these on hand all the time! Perfect for car snacks as well! 
banana: or "nana" as Asher calls it. The child seriously eats a banana a day.
Annie's bunny grahams: Asher's favorite! I enjoy a handful or two of these as well.

What are some of your favorite snack items for your little ones?

Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@everythingemilyblog) for more pictures and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment