February 3, 2014

Asher Worn: Woodland and Plaid...

This weeks Asher worn post is simple and stylish. Each of these pieces listed below are super versatile and can be worn with a number of things. My favorite piece from this outfit is that adorable Marine Corps Woodland Bowtie from Leo Too. Most of you know my husband, Jacob, is enlisted in the MC so this bowtie touches a special place in my heart. He's usually totally against putting anything Marine Corps related on Asher, but totally approved of this darling little bowtie and of course, I do too!
Outfit Details:
Cardigan // H&M
Plaid Top // Gap
Bowtie c/o Leo Too
Pants // Old Navy
Suspenders // H&M
Moccs c/o The Coral Pearear
(Steve Urkel?) ;)

I will be sharing a few toddler snack idea later this week! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment