June 16, 2014

TIE DYE

One of my goals for my little blog at the beginning of the year was to share more "Mama" related posts with you. I've always had a love for fashion and I love  myself almost as much as I love to dress Asher and sharing "Mama" styled posts has been on my blog bucket lists for quite sometime. Shopping for myself isn't as easy as it used to be, pre-baby, but I'm slowly finding ways to keep myself trendy and in style.  
One of my go to pieces for everyday wear is a stylish maxi dress. I love the fact that you can dress them up or dress them down. They are super comfy for my everyday Mama needs and keep me cool during the summer months. 
I've been somewhat on a tie dye obsession this summer season... along with cactuses, pineapples, and banana leaves... And when I spotted this dress at Forever 21, I knew I had to have it. The top portion of the dress is crochet so it's slightly more fitting, giving me a little extra support in the breast region, while the bottom of the dress is flowy and light. The dress is super comfy and can be dressed up or down. 
I paired my tan Saltwaters Sandals with the dress. They are a perfect everyday sandal and comfy enough to wear all day. I also paired a pair of basic sunnies with the dress... Sunnies are a summer must have... I don't leave the house without them. 

Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Saltwaters
Sunglasses: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment