June 10, 2014

Lipton and a Southern Summer Tea Recipe...

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, but all my thoughts & opinions are my own. #bemoretea #pmedia http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I love the summer season... there's something about tan lines, bbqing, and warm summer nights that calls my name...
Now that summer is in full swing, or at least it is here in SoCal, what's not a better way to cool off than with a delicious glass of iced tea?!? My go to iced tea is the Lipton Tea K-Cups. We are huge fans of our Keurig and use it several times a day. It's quick, easy to use, and perfect for my busy Mama schedule. The Lipton Tea K-Cups deliver a burst of flavor, and are oh so refreshing. They are seriously the perfect way to make a quick fresh brewed iced tea. The tea's come in an array of flavors, three to be exact, and there isn't one that I don't love. The classic unsweetened is flavorful and perfect with a lemon slice. The Tea Lemonade iced tea K-Cup is like an Arnold Palmer in a K-Cup... And also my husbands favorite and the Refresh Sweet Tea K-Cup is just the right about of sweetness and my personal favorite.  
When we lived in South Carolina there was a yummy little restaurant that we would eat at that had the best Southern sweet tea I ever tasted. I was able to replicate that delicious tea using my favorite Lipton tea K-Cup, the Refresh Iced Sweet Tea. Here is what you will need to make this delicious tea! 
What You Will Need:
3 Lemon Slices
1 Strawberry 
3 Mint Leaves 
Place a 16oz cup under your Keurig and add ice. I like to use a plastic cup and transfer the tea into my mason jar tumbler. 
Insert Lipton tea K-Cup and select your Keurig 6oz or 8oz brewing option. 
Once brewing is complete, add lemon strawberry, and top with mint leaves. Give your tea a stir and enjoy! 
How easy is that?! No hassle of brewing tea on the stove and having to let it cool! You can find these Lipton Tea K-Cups in almost any grocery store, mass retailer, and online. These K-Cups are inexpensive, easy to use, and deliver an insane amount of flavor. 

Cool off this summer with the Lipton Tea K-Cups and be sure to check out Lipton's Facebook and Twitter pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment