June 4, 2014

Zoe Organics Mama's Ritual Review...

As most of you know Asher and I are currently representing an amazing little heath conscious brand called Zoe Organics. I'm over the moon with their products and seriously love everything they offer. ZO recently released their Mama's Ritual product set and it is beyond amazing.. It's so good that my mailman almost didn't want to deliver it because the package made his mail truck smelly "heavenly" as he referred to it..  It's the perfect stressed Mama pick me up and eases my busy mine. The smell is amazing and so soothing. Here's a little review of each of the products that come in the set. You can purchase them all together or separate! 
Aromatherapy Oil - This oil goes with me everywhere... Especially to the grocery store and work... Two places I always find myself stressing out about. I usually rub the oil on my pressure point or place a small amount in my hand and inhale the oil. I swear this oil calms me down and eases my mind. 

Aromatherapy Candle - I usually burn this candle every night before bed. It leaves my bedroom smelling delightful and like the oil, eases my busy mind... therefore making it easier for me to drift off into a deep sleep. The candle is also very long lasting for the size of it. You will get many hours out of this candle. 

Bath Soak - This bath soak is by far the best bath soak I have ever used. I soaked for about 20 minutes in the tub with it and it left my skin glowing. The next day, even after my morning shower, my skin looked radiant! And felt so smooth. I've got to order more of this soak ASAP! 

Every Mama needs to get their hands on this amazing Ritual Set. It's soothing, relaxing, and will ease all your worries away! You can purchase your Mama's Ritual Set HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment