September 8, 2014

TARGET FALL FASHION // VOGUE

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, InStyle, Vogue and Elle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #inspirefallfashion http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Fall is by far my favorite season of the year for shopping. I could live in boots, layers, and flannels year round and be totally happy. Last week I was shopping at Target and couldn't help but to notice all the amazing September magazine issues that were on the shelves. I purchased a few of my favorites and right now Target has an amazing deal on select magazines! Buy any two, Vogue, InStyle, or Elle and receive a free $5 Target gift card (offer valid until Sept. 13th)! I went with InStyle and Vogue and they are full of this seasons amazing Fall trends. 

After flipping through the pages of Vogue there were a few trends that really caught my eye. The first one was fringe... I mean who doesn't love fringe... and the second was high waisted jeans. I'm such a big fan of higher cut jeans, especially since I had my little guy, and find them so flattering. I wanted to recreate a few of the looks I had seen in Vogue so I paired a fun fringe sweater with some high waisted skinnies, a cropped striped top, booties, and some jewelry. I'm loving how the look turned out and can't wait to try a few other Fall trends that Vogue has inspired me to do. 
Jean - Hollister Co. 
Sweater - Forever 21
Top - Forever 21
Booties - Target 
Rings - c/o Fresh Tangerine 

What are your favorite trends for this Fall season? If you are looking for some inspiration head to Target to catch this amazing deal on magazines! And for extra inspiration be sure to check out Vogue on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!

XO!

Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment