November 4, 2013

Asher's 1st Birthday Party...

This past Sunday we had a small 1st birthday party for Asher. Since we are miles away from family and only have a handful of friends here where we are stationed, we kept it small and simple. My goal was to keep the party on a budget because 1. I wanted to prove to myself and to you that it was possible (parties can be crazy expensive) and 2. between Asher's birthday and the holidays approaching I needed it to be on a budget. I spent less than $35 dollars total on the party decorations, which I thought was great! That was including Asher's handmade party hat. I will share the breakdown of everything and what I spent later in the week.... 

The grocery store bakery gave Asher a free cake for his birthday! We arent sure why the stuck a flower on it ;).....

So what do you think? If you are wondering where I purchased supplies or made them I will share all the details in a breakdown post this week. Overall I think the party was a hit! The kids enjoyed it as well as Asher!

No comments:

Post a Comment