May 22, 2014

Banana Oat Bites...

Today I'm sharing with you fun little snack thats perfect for you and your toddler. I always like to have a little snack ready for Asher when he gets up from his nap and here lately these banana oat bites have been our go to. They are healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
What you will need:
Rolled oats - Bob's Red Mill are my favorite ones to buy.
Yogurt - Stoneyfield YoBaby is my go to for yogurt.
Banana 
First you will want to cut you banana into small pieces.. Be sure not to cut these too small or they will be harder to work with. Poor about 1/2 of your rolled oats onto a plate.
Dip banana into yogurt, covering all of the banana 
Next roll your yogurt covered banana in the oats
Lastly set on a plate or platter and continue to do the rest of the banana pieces. 
Enjoy! 

What are some of your go to snack ideas for toddlers? Next week I will be sharing a weeks worth of toddler meals! Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment