August 3, 2014

FALL SPONSORSHIP

August already?! As sad as I am to see summer go I must say that I am always ready for the Fall season. We have about 3 months left here in California and in November will start our new journey! It's bittersweet, but I'm ready to finally be settled.. 
With Fall not being to far away I'm looking to collaborate over the Fall season with shops, bloggers, designers, etc! So if you have a new Fall line, amazing product you want to share, or want to guest post on my blog I would love to hear from you! I'm always on the lookout for amazing vendors and bloggers! Feel free to click the "CONTACT" tab on the top on my site or email me at everythingemilyblog@outlook.com

CURRENT STATS:

Monthly Page Views: 75,000+

Social Media
Facebook: 865
Instagram: 5264
Pinterst: 4700
Twitter: 350
Bloglovin: 500


Happy August friends! 

XO!




No comments:

Post a Comment