August 24, 2014

GOOD VIBES ONLY

September is right around the corner and that means 1/2 Fall, 1/2 summer outfits and I can't wait! I'm ready for light layers, Fall patterns, and oversized sweaters! Bring it ON!

My girl Sera over at Mulberry Press Co. never doubts me with her amazing taste and designs. Whether it's stationary, wall art, or apparel she is forever delivering great pieces that are on trend and super versatile! Asher and I are loving these "Good Vibes Only" tanks from MPC. I love coordinating our outfits and we are always catching nice compliments when we rock out in these tees. I'm looking forward to seeing what all MPC has in store and am already obsessing over their Fall line! You can view the Fall line HERE.
Myself:
Jeans - Hollister (DIY post coming soon)
Tank - c/o Mulberry Press Co.
Sandals - Birkenstock
Hat - Forever 21

Asher:
Tank - c/o Mulberry Press Co.
Leggings - c/o BOA Creates 
Shoes - Freshly Picked 



What are you looking forward to this Fall? 

XO!

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment