August 23, 2014

WEEKEND LINKS

Happy weekend loves! We did our usual Saturday morning farmers market trip this morning. I was excited to see some fall harvest finally on the tables. I bought sweet potatoes and leeks, which I hadn't been able to buy in the past few months. We came back home to the internet being on the fritz... And I seriously spent an hour on the phone with Time Warner Cable.. Worst cable service EVER! We ended up getting it somewhat fixed, but of course a technician can't come out until 3 years from now... Well not that long, but you know what I mean.. Anyway we are taking Asher to a birthday party tonight and plan to take it easy.. Here are a few of my favorite finds from this past week!


Totally loving this home... Def on my forever wish list!

Asher needs a pair of these for next summer! I would have totally gotten him a pair this summer, but the sizing doesn't start until a 7!

Hey, It's Ok!

Stripes and leopard... A match made in heaven!

Awesome hair color guide... I love the dark golden brown.

Nico Nico AW14 line

And this DIY bookshelf... Adorable! Totally recreating this in Asher's future playroom!


Happy weekend!

XO!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment