October 26, 2014

2014 HANDMADE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE APPLICATION



This year I will be putting another fun holiday gift guide together! Last years gift guide went over so well that I figured another year would be super fun to do! This years gift guide will run from November 16th to December 23rd. It will be a little different from last years in that I will only have 5 categories to showcase and limited availability. This is a great way to get your shop out there and share your items just in time for the busy holiday shopping season!

So here's how it works...

On November 16th I will publish the gift guide with the following categories:

ACCESSORIES (jewelry, scarves, hats, bags, etc)
BABY & CHILDREN
HOME (candles, coffee mugs, pillows, home decor, etc)
PAPER (prints, framable prints, calendars, stationary, etc)
WEAR (clothing for him, her, babies, children)

This guide will run from November 16th until December 23rd. There will be a large button of the left side of my blog where readers can click to view the entire gift guide. You will get to showcase 2 items from your shop. Those items, along with your shop and 2 forms of social media, will be linked up in the gift guide. Instead of posting a large collage post, like last year, this year I will just be featuring large clear photos of your items along with your shop logo. You will also be given the opportunity to provide a discount code to your shop for the gift guide, but it is NOT mandatory.

Why participate in a gift guide? 

Gift guides are great ways to increase business during the holiday season. Not only will your items be featured on my blog for 5+ weeks, but also on ALL of my social media channels including Pinterest! So pinning, Facebook & Instagram tagging, etc...

Fee?

The fee for this years gift guide is $10.00 and is to be paid upon via paypal.

Wanna participate?

If you would like to be included in this years holiday gift guide please fill out this FORM. There will be 7 spots per category. Unfortunately due to the amount of limited spots I can't feature everyone. I totally wish I could and love you all, but want to provide shops with the best traffic possible. I recommend that you apply quickly to get a spot! The deadline to fill this form out will be November 3rd.

To view the form click HERE.

I'm so thrilled for this years gift guide and can't wait to feature lots of amazing handmade shops!

XO!


No comments:

Post a Comment