October 25, 2014

WEEKEND LINKS




















Happy weekend everyone! We are taking it easy this morning... I didn't make my usual Saturday farmers market trip. I still may, but staying in my pjs all day is sounding much better. My last day of work was this past week and I've been so lazy since.. I guess I'm taking advantage of having some time off. It's been so nice. Asher got to hang with his best little neighbor pal this week and he loved it. He just adores her and so do I! We postponed our big move a week just until we get everything squared away. We figured it would give us a little more time to pack as well. I didn't realize how much shit stuff we really had until I started to put it in boxes.. I'm beginning to think I need to go on an episode of "Hoarders"... I haven't found any dead rodents anywhere yet so I guess that's a good sigh... On another note Im already so excited for the holiday season. I've been pinning so much good holiday inspiration and already feel like jamming out to some Christmas tunes! I plan to have some fun DIY holiday projects this year so stay tuned! 

Here are a few of my favorite finds from this week! 

- I'm obsessed with these shoes for Asher. He would look oh so adorable in them! 

- Urban Outfitters released their holiday line this week and their ornaments are to die for! Like usual! 

- I bought this shirt from Forever 21 a few weeks ago and it is so amazing! Oh and did I mention it was less than $8.00! Oh and use code 10CZWUE to save even more! 

- MAC also released their holiday collection.. Ummm helloooooo!!!

- If you want an awesome and easy football sunday appetizer, these are a MUST!

- I read this post on how to increase your Pinterest traffic this morning and it was soooooo helpful! Definitely a must read! 

I hope you all have a terrific weekend!

 XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment